send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
your complete data
the name of the accommodation in which you are interested
the desired date of arrival
the period you want to book (weekend - midweek - week)
You will receive an answer from us within 2 days.
1. From Maastricht
Follow motorway Maastricht-Liège.
Take turnoff Visé, cross the motorway,
direction town centre. N653
2. From Liège
Follow motorway Liège-Maastricht.
Take turnoff Visé [ attention: NOT Visé -Hermalle, but the next turnoff ].
End of turnoff, turn right. N653
Chemin des Cortils 5
- turn left at the roundabout. You drive past the church on your left and approach the next roundabout.
- Here you take the first turnoff and the road makes a sharp turn to the right. you follow this road into Dalhem to the next roundabout, painted on the street.
- Here you go left to the next little roundabout .
- Here you go right and you pass a long brick wall with high trees.
- As soon as the last houses on the right show the end of Dalhem, you turn right into ‘Chenestre’.
- Near the last houses of ‘Chenestre’, you go right direction Mortier.
- After about 400 meters of winding road, you turn left into the Cortils driveway.
From here on drive slowly to experience the beautiful valley. You arrive at the entrance, with the parking on your right, before the gates. We have a second parking when you turn right after about 50 meters on your righthand side. Your hosts life at number 4 in the farmhouse with front garden and gate on the left side of the gates.
GPS coordinates N: 50º 41" 45" O: 5º 44' 33 "
Cortils is firmly rooted in the world. From here, lines are running to friends and initiatives, people and projects connected to us back and forth. Like a rainbow we are connected. On both feet of the span is the golden pot.
Contact with horses Wendy van den Bulck
Find your own power Reiki and guiding
Energy worker and Qi gong teacher Christel Janssen
Creative drawing and painting workshops for kids